Monday, April 30, 2012

Making Progress...

Today, I looked at the practice test with answers. This resource is perfect for me because I'm the kind of learner who understand when I can see the answer before the question. I'm better at back tracking than just flat out answering questions. After going through all the prompts and questions, I realize now that I need to work on pacing myself. Like anyone, I get tired of reading given prompts over and over again. In order to keep my endurance up for the whole test, I have to just keep a moderate pace so that I can finish the test with time and not wear out in the end.


I also need to study the literary terms that I don't know. Although most of them have become second nature, some are still a bit foggy in my mind. I need  to clarify some of them so if asked a question specifically relating to the terms, I can answer without hesitation. With the practice we're doing every day, I feel confident that my score will reflect the progress I'm making in my study time.

No comments:

Post a Comment