Monday, April 23, 2012

The Game Plan.

So it's a mere two weeks before the AP English exam. Obviously, it's crunch time. Now or never. The final countdown. That all means it's time to crack the books and study like no tomorrow. How do I plan to go about this?


It's simple, really. With all of the new info on the course blog, I plan to use those resources to the best of my ability. Whether it be taking the time to do a full blown released test or just a few questions everyday, I will look at those materials in order to prepare for the set up of the test. I also will review the lit terms so if one of them comes up on the exam, it will be no sweat. Mental preparation is also key. For me, stress is not my deal. If I stress over this test, everything will be worthless. Instead, while I study for these next few days, I'll take it all in stride and not become overwhelmed at the amount of resources I have. Sure, there are tons of things it seems like I need to do. But in this case, I'm going to keep it simple and study until I feel comfortable. I'm pretty confident in the skills I have right now; I just want to brush the dust off the minor details just in case. 


Yeah, the AP test is soon. And it's pretty intimidating in the big picture. But with the materials given and available, everything seems pretty do-able. I'm not worried about my performance at this point (that may change as the day gets closer) and after all the studying is set and done, I think I'll have a pretty good result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment