Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blog in Progress.

At the moment, my college blog has been created and designed. From here on out, I need to kick it up a notch and add all the necessary info that will complete the idea of all the pages. There is a welcome post, but it's time to get in the groove and put up the real content people need. Since I plan to continue this blog past high school, more stuff will be frequently added. Two weeks will be enough time to get the majority of the basics down and to weigh in on the opinions of other soon-to-be Bruins. 


I will add as a side note that this project is something I'm very dedicated to and plan to commit full on to. I think it's so important for other prospective students to see all the college opportunities they have and not just focus on the obvious options. This blog will be a good, personal insight into what Belmont is all about and I'm so happy to be able to provide a legitimate source that can be hands on and worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment