Sunday, November 27, 2011

Self Search

Google searching shows that the Internet basically doesn't know who I am. It's kind of nice but the results I got were a bit strange to me. Here were some of the results:

-random Facebook pages with Kelly Brickey as the user
-countless sites for some Kelly Brickey who tunes pianos in Boise, Idaho and/or Mountainair, New Mexico
-a 1990 graduate of Pacific High School in Pacific, Missouri
-an executive director of a Downs Syndrome Awareness group in East Tennessee

Once I added Righetti to the search words, I found a couple links about my involvement on the volleyball team from Santa Maria Times. In the same search, I also found a quick snippet of a site regarding the kids who got a perfect score on the CAHSEE test.

Besides that, it's pretty much just random from there on out.

2 comments:

  1. That's basically how my search went. I had to add something regional to my name and then some tennis-related things came up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird to know there are other people with the same names! Especially when they aren't that common.

    ReplyDelete